Monday, December 14, 2015

"Transfere Delayed"

.


            I really wish I didn't Have to go but I've went through 3 computers, caught 2 Trojans, 2 Worms and, I've contracted 10 virusus in my computers.

           Just recently I've had to take a lot of unusal  steps to log on this blog. So this is the reason, I've got to pay more money.

           Freedom of speech seems to cost more money with Obama as President.

           Computers and, the repair of them is not cheap!  I'm delaying my departure until after the first of the year.

           Since I've decided to keep my domain name, you can not get my new address to comment until I clear out here.

           This way even though, I had my settings correct here for comments I have never received a comment here. Maybe if I move over there I'll be able receive your opinions there.

                                 Thanks You guys!
                                 Merry Christmas

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                              Star...
.

No comments: