Thursday, December 3, 2015

"Cruz VS Rubio"

.


                       I'm a disabled Vet. and, one of the reasons I support Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)  is, I own over six different video clips, of CSPAN2,  of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) standing up for our rights BEFORE he announced his running for President.

                       Many times he was criticized by his own fellow Republicans, both in the House and, the Senate,  for making a stand against the Democrat majority and, even his own Republican party.

                      When asked why he did this, making enemies of fellow Republicans, his only answer was that is the reason why I was elected. I was a President John F. Kennedy old fashioned Democrat.

                       Yes, I said Democrat!  At that time and, before Democrat party Presidents did not act against the will of the people. I'm a firm believer that President Kennedy was killed by the Democratic party.

                        He was making changes that would directly interfere with the Democrat parties agenda. In other words he ruffled the wrong feathers of top Democrats.

                        Anyway, I've got all these video clips of Sen. Cruz standing up for the United States when it was not good for his career. So if he did this would he keep his word if he were the elected President?

                       I just watched the United States Senate vote for an amendment to the budget to strip away the taxes of Obama Care but, at the same time Sen. Ted Cruz voted yes.

                      Sen. Rubio, who was in charge of the Senate procedures did not vote for or, against it. At first I thought the reason why is, he can't vote because he was acting President of the Senate.

                      This was not true because the next amendment was to increase manpower to be able to take away medication from those who they say is hooked on prescribed medication.

                       I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and am in constant pain. Since Obama Care started the VA Clinic took away my pain medication. My doctor said she  was not allowed to prescribe them anymore.

                      Well, to do this it would increase the budget. So the Republicans objected, Right away the Democrats made a motion to increase the budget to afford this.

                      The reason I mention this is Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) voted against increasing the budget while Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) voted to increase the budget for this purpose.

                      I ask you besides his standing up for Amnesty for illegal immigrants he now stands for bigger Federal Government over reach. Is this what you want for a President?

                      I say they are not judged for their words but, for their actions!
I would rather vote for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) or, Carly Fiorina (R-CA) who believes in God.

                      Rather then vote for a person that only believes in two things, Himself and, Money. Do I need to mention his name (Donald "$" Trump).

                      He didn't think a thing about the 150 to 200 people that lost their jobs while he was watching out for himself and his money. Talking about a scrooge.

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                            Star...
.

No comments: