Monday, December 14, 2015

"Donald "$" Trump"

.


                       I was going to go to work on the Karaoke Christmas show I'm doing for the local Nursing Home but,  I could not let this bit of information just sit.

                      In the military I had to decide at one time to place my life, my families life and, my career on the line. 

                     You do that when you go up against the lying, Cheating and, Stealing upper echelon Non-Commissioned Officers and, commissioned officer, good ole boy network.

                    I spent many a night in the dark with senior Non-Commissioned  officers giving me a warning that if I didn't play ball, I would find my family doing without and,  my career will be over.

                  In short playing ball meant that I had to go along with their lies and, stealing.

                  The only reason I mention this now is because I see a Senator such as Senator Ted Cruz, Whom I've been watching ever since he was elected. I'm not from Texas.

                   They were called "The Young Republicans" they were elected into office to take care of the President Obama problems.  Everyone of them were elected because they promised to do so!

                   Only one that stayed true to his word and, was cursed by his own party, because he chose to keep his promise!  I had spineless fellow NCO's that advised me to not do it. They tried to bend me.

                   Gov. Sarah Palin joked around about him using the children's book "Green Eggs And Ham" at the 2014 CPAC convention. He used this in his filibuster in the Senate!

                  Many very high powered Senators were angry after that. He placed his career and, his families financial future in jeopardy to fight for the people's rights and, fulfill his promises.

                 Was he worried about being elected President then? NO! I ask you what has anyone of these candidates done for you to warrant you voting for them?

                  Sen. Ted Cruz tells you what he's going to do on all subjects! Donald Trump is a Republican Obama he says he's going to make America Great again. Now he adds I'm going make America Safe again. HOW?

                 Did then Senator Obama tell you how he was going to change America NO!  You had to elect him to find out. Like Rep. Nancy Pelosi said we have to pass it to find out.

                Sen. Marco Rubio was one of "The Young Republicans" when he was elected he was going to fix the border by building a fence, now what's he for now?  When he was elected he was against amnesty.

                Now he openly states he's for amnesty!  "I Think Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) earned our votes!

"Sen. Ted Cruz for President)

                                                 Star...
(PS:  I was an E-6 Non Com to)
.

No comments: