Thursday, October 29, 2015

"Last Nights CNBC Circus Debacle"

.


                       The Cable News Network (CNN) had a professional debate. I was ready for CNN to really get childish and disrespectful. They were not!

                       The measurement for intelligence is called your Intellect Quote level (IQ Level)  Your IQ is a measurement to judge of how much knowledge you have the ability to consume.

                       Many have, in the past, became angry from being called ignorant. The definition of ignorance is not having knowledge of.  Einstein was ignorant!

                      That being said unless you know whither or, not there has been or is life on Mars you are ignorant, To be with out ignorance is to be all knowing!

                      The definition of stupidity is having knowledge but, not having the ability or, wisdom to be able to use the knowledge that you have.

                       This post was named the way it is due to the fact that, I really don't know what else to call it.

                       I don't know where NBC got these commentators from but, they need a refund.

                       The degree of intellect in which the commentators displayed was astounding. I don't know whither it was ignorance or, stupidity or, maybe both that was a guiding factor in their questions.

                       Such unprofessionalism I have not witnessed!  Thank you Sen. Ted Cruz for saying what we all know to be true.

                       I know it's really not my place to do so but, I feel a need.

                       I would like to take this opportunity to apologize, to the Republican candidates for the Unprofessionalism, the stupidity, ignorance and, disrespect that was displayed by the CNBC commentators last night!

                       As far as I'm concerned if you as a candidate decide to boycott a debate or, any other political action that CNBC has to offer, you have my support.

                      No matter what party you where in, in the past, all commentators kept a certain amount respect towards the opposite party, after last night I can no longer say that.

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                                Star...

.

No comments: