Wednesday, October 28, 2015

"Security For My PC"

.



                          I have tried all the security programs, none seem to work. The one reason their programs don't work all of them give is your computer had the virus on it before the security was added.

                          The one that it became the most apparent was "PC Matic" I paid $150.00 to secure 5 computers. I only had 4 to secure and, all four had viruses on them.

                           The security program companies always say oh we will gladly fix it for you for a small sum of $400.00.  At $400.00 a pop "PC Matic" would have raked it in, with 4 computers.

                           One of the computers that "PC Matic" was gonna charge me to fix just got back from the repair shop from being cleaned.


"Ted Cruz for President"

                                                Star...
.

No comments: