Thursday, August 6, 2015

"You Are Judged by Who Your Friends Are"

.



                      I have recently made a discovery that one of my friends is a bigot. Now my friend is African American.

                      In my retirement days I try to stay active and, enjoy many things. one of the things I do is I go to local drinking establishments (bars) to sing karaoke. 

                      The songs I most like to sing are the old Doo Wop songs. This music is all upbeat. Now, a lot of people judge you by the music you listen to. 

                      Because, I sang Doo Wop, and, they say really well,  I gave many African Americans the impression that I was a yes man for Obama.

                      Just because I am not prejudice does not mean I am for what ever is black. What caused me to believe my friend is a bigot is, another friend of both him and, mine bought a bucket of beer for this other friend's birthday.(Caucasian)

                      It was also my black friends birthday but, instead of it was a mistake, my black Friend automatically said it was because of prejudice. That's the reason he didn't buy the beer for him.

                      But, the last straw was, someone pointed out to him I was against President Obama's policies. Automatically if you are not for what Obama is doing to this country, you are prejudice.

                       I had friends in the military, who just happen to have dark skin, that I love still so dearly. We went through a lot together. I would give my life for.

                       But, Ray, Rodriquez and, "Tread Head" Fred if you asked me to give up my love for my country or, you, I'm sorry it would have to be my country.

                        If you are truly my friend you would not ask me to do this. By this I choose not to sit or, hang around with those who believe in killing babies and, selling their body parts.

(Donald Trump)
"Ted Cruz for President"
                                                        Star...
.

No comments: