Tuesday, August 18, 2015

"Obama VS Hilary?"

.

                       Now you and, I both know that if President Barack Obama wanted to protect Sen. Hilary Clinton from this E-mail investigation he could. He protected his friend Eric Holder.

                      How has the E-mails of Lois Lerner performed a disappearing act and, stayed gone but, Hilary Clinton's E-mails are front and, center?

                      The way I feel, President Obama is protecting the person that did his dirty work, in the IRS but, because of his ill feelings towards the Clinton's, he is going after her.

                      Advice to Hilary; leave the country while you can! Don't get me wrong I think all crooks including Hilary should pay for breaking the law but, if she plans on staying out of prison she needs to act.

                      In my life in the military and, my mingling with the higher ups, I have had plenty of my share of private one on one talks with the good old boys.
             
                     Warning me to play ball and, lie or, I will suffer the consequences. When the government wants you there is nothing you can do to stop them.

                     Conspiracy theory Nut right?

(Carly Fiorina)
"Ted Cruz for President"

                                           Star...
.

No comments: