Tuesday, June 23, 2015

"NIGGER"

.


                WOW! You see that he said the "N Word" I said it to get the response that President Obama got after saying it. He said it to get your attention.

               That word is a terrible word. It's a word used to inflict pain and, cause death of so many innocent beautiful people. I said it here to make a point, to bring out the biggest problem.

               This is what African Americans have been saying for years.  The song "The Back Stabbers" is true. 

               There are, not only white but, Native American, Latino Americans and, even African Americans that secretly have hate in their hearts toward the African American Race.

               Some are taught this by their bigoted parents. Some have been done wrong by one or, more African Americans and, stereo type that all African Americans are the same.

              I am Native American, if you must know.  I sometimes look Caucasian.(white) I've lived in the projects in Kentucky, in the 60's and, in Gary, Indiana in the 70's.

             Some think Gary is so close to Chicago, it could be considered part of Chicago. Anyway the reason I mention this is because I have seen suffering, so many tears and, so much pain.

              These tears and, pain was caused by so many that said they were not prejudice. The tears and, pain belonged to African American young children. Children, yes, because I was a child while watching it.

              The "N word" was always there.

                 If you are a bigot do not attempt to know me, unless you agree to change your ways. Why, the following is the reason.

                       The military use to have classes called "Race Relations". I had the opportunity to attend one of these classes and, was not asked to attend again.

                       The first day, the part before we broke for lunch the room was purposely divided up where whites sat on one side and, blacks on the other.

                       As the instructor spoke all the people both black and, white spoke and, said bigotry is bad. Being prejudice is bad.

                      Oh all was glorious in the sunshine, until we went to lunch.  We all went to the snack bar. The whites sat together and, well even though I considered myself as Indian, I passed as white.

                     As we sat there almost all the whites that just minutes ago said how bad bigotry was, started in with all the bigoted  slurs. I said nothing for a while but, finally I sat somewhere else.

                    When we went back to class all these guys that where saying these slurs where back speaking against bigotry.

                     I raised my hand, he recognized me. I said "Wait a minute guys you guys where just saying how everybody should own one and, how they should all be sent back to Africa, what are you saying now?"

                    It was quite no one said a word. The tension in the air between the races was big. The instructor looked at me like,  who are you and, why did you do this to me.

                     This is a fine example of the bigots deception. This was in the 80's but, it still exists today. I sing Karaoke and, enjoy the old Doo Wop music. So I sing them and, people say I'm good at it.

                     I realized this hatred still existed when I had an old guy come out of the bathroom as I was going in. He said your the one that sings that Nigger music aren't you. I was shocked.

                     I give a shout out to my brothers Raju, Rodriguez and, "Tread Head"  Fred. hope you guys are alright. Raju love ya brother!

                      Please stop the hate! Don't say the word it has hurt to many of those who deserve love!

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                 Star...
.


No comments: