Thursday, April 2, 2015

"The Freedom of Will"

.


                         Lets talk religion. In life you either believe or, you don't believe. From the outside of a religious belief you see those who believe in a all powerful God, whom has no limitation in power, the same as those who believe in Unicorns.

                        To those who do not believe say, "Well why don't you believe in unicorns while your at it, you can't see them either?" The answer is, the God that those of us believe in wants you to believe  in him.

                        If he gives you evidence you will know, not belief. I know how convenient. 

                        The one thing that bothers us now, those who believe is, the slow loss of our rights. We have watched, through the years, the dwindling of our moral guidance laws and, rules.

                       In 18 states, they have religious rights laws. This is to insure those who believe have the right to practice their beliefs. This is also to not allow those who do not believe, the ability to push their beliefs on others.

                       There are aithious activist. These people will stop at nothing to degrade or, shake up those who believe.

                       I am a believer and, when I heard the propaganda surrounding the freedom of religion act in Indiana then later Arkansas it made me mad. I wanted to stand up and, protest at the nearest Wal-Mart.

                      God decided to temper my anger so, he sent me a message by way of a friend. You see there are those of us, that the left wants you to believe are bigots, who have friends, who are considered people of color.

                      I am an honest person and, my friends I believe would not be my friends if I could not talk to them. I told him and, him knowing me to be just, explained that he believes that this is not about freedom of religion.

                     This is about, giving those who are bigots a vehicle of hate towards those who do not believe in a heterosexual relationship. I agree this would be a perfect vehicle to push their hate.

                    So whats the answer? Allow the left wing athious one more move to eliminating religion in the world, by using a small amount of bigots against us.

                   I say no! You can call everyone who stands up for morals and, religious values bigots if you want but, for this kid, I know there are bigots in the left and the right wing.

                  Step on my rights you will be sued. It is wrong for those who believe in God to try to force their beliefs on you but, it is equally wrong for those who do not to force their rights on others.

                 Note: To the government of the United States, it is your fault that this is happening. When you granted the authority to government officials to perform marriages you crossed the line between Separation of Church and, State. 

                You further crossed the line when you treated those who are married a break in taxes. 

RETURN THE AUTHORITY OF MARRIAGE BACK TO RELIGION AND, THEN CREATE A SAME SEX UNION IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IF YOU MUST. THIS WOULD ALLOW FOR THE TAX BREAKS EQUALLY!

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                                              Star...
.

No comments: