Sunday, April 26, 2015

"Domestic Terrorists?"

.


                       You know, hearing about my federal government capturing terrorists in my country would give me a case of the warm and, fuzzies.

                       But, it wasn't too long ago  that, that same government called me and, many other veterans "Future Domestic Terrorists"

                      Now you have in the news that this same federal government is catching U.S. citizens joining up with I.S.S.  It gets a person wondering!

                     If this government can do what it did to the Tea Party using the IRS, FBI and, ATF, then what is to keep them from using this terrorist scare, as a vehicle,  to get rid of a couple hundred veterans?

                   It gets a body wondering or, is this just my being paranoid.

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                                            Star...
.

No comments: