Monday, November 9, 2015

"The ABC CMA Awards"

.



                          I enjoyed the show! I have to say I like the way the show was produced. Country girls if you missed it you missed Brad Paisley (I think the new King of Country) taking his pants off.

                        I was not interested in that aspect of the show though. I enjoyed the Justin Temberlake and, Chris Stapleton duet. The Fallout Boys and, Thomas Rhett duet was great to.

                      The one part of the show I really enjoyed was the appearance of Kacie Musgrave. Probably because I'm a big fan of the old style of country. Before rock invaded it.

                      She reminded me of two famous singers Loretta Lynn and, Patsy Cline. The innocence of Loretta Lynn and, the voice of Patsy Cline. It was refreshing to see a part of country that most people don't remember.

                      Thank you Mrs. Musgrave for keeping it country. Keep it fresh sweetheart. Don't let the world corrupt your songs.

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                                  Star...

.

No comments: