Tuesday, November 17, 2015

"Paris,Obama, The Refugees and ISIS"

.


                        First let me express my sorrow and, heartache of what took place at the hands of Obama and, his Islamic brothers. Yes that's right I blame Obama it's because of him the situation exists in Syria.

                       The people of the United State's prayers go out to the people of France. I believe this is a direct result of the cowardly policies of the president of the United States.

                       While the bodies of the French people were still lying in the streets of Paris, he was calling what happened in Paris an unfortunate set back in his war policies.

                       I wonder when the bodies start dropping in the streets of America, as I know they will and, it's American bodies not French, after he imports enough terrorists disguised as Syrian refugees.

                      Will he call the death of U.S. citizen's an unfortunate set back?

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                                     Star...
.

No comments: