Friday, September 18, 2015

"The Supreme Court Making Laws"

.


                   As I watch these debates on my TV, I'm in wonder, amazement, as to these so called politicians, who are suppose to know the U. S. Constitution, state that it's the law of the land because the supreme court says it is.

                  I thought there were three separate branches of federal government. Lets see if I got this right The Executive Branch, The Judicial Branch and, Legislative Branch.

                From my understanding the Judicial Branch is to enforce the laws of the land and, its government. The Executive Branch does not make laws and, does not enforce the laws.

                Where in the U. S. Constitution does it say that the Supreme court has the authority to make and, pass laws. Where did this so called law of the land come from.

               It couldn't be from the Supreme Court because they do not make laws!

             NOTE: To state Attorney Generals,  if it where me I would not enforce a law that does not exist. Unless it has been passed through the peoples representative U. S. Congress, it does not exist.


(Carly Fiorina)
"Ted Cruz for President)

                                           Star...
.

No comments: