Thursday, May 14, 2015

"Hilary VS Carly"

.


                     You know I don't know much about what Mrs. Fiorna's policies are or, evidently, how to spell her last name but, if it did come between the two women, my vote is for Carly. 

                    I really don't need to know that much. All I need to know is she is against the wicked witch of the north or, as I call her "The Female Obama" She is set to continue tearing apart the United States.

                   It's no secret that she is for the same things Barack Obama wants it's just she believes in a more sutle way of going about it.

                  I am not a Republican but, because I have no other choice. I'm sure the Republican fix is in. The Rhino's, who are in charge of the Republican party, will not allow a true conservative politician to win the nomination.

                 Newt Gingrich was crude and, abrupt but, he is a true conservative. Not afraid to speak his mind and, believes in the ideals of what this country was made on.

                 I backed Mr. Gingrich in his Presidential run, when he ran and, I'd back him now. The main reason is he is what a leader should be. A true leader measures his words wisely but, he is not afraid to make a decision against all odds.

                The thing that got Mr. Gingrich in trouble is his temper. You can't fly off the handle as he did.  That's the reason I'm supporting Sen. Ted Cruz for president his standing up against his fellow Republicans and, the Democrats even when under fire from everyone. 

                  He did this even when he had nothing to gain! People who have been in leadership positions know, you can't be afraid to make the wrong decisions.  A true leader knows he has to take the chance of an A&% wiping of making the wrong decision. It goes with the Job.

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                                   Star...
.

No comments: