Friday, October 10, 2014

"Presidents Press Secretary, Jay Carney" (Nov. 1st)

.


                       I tell you, I don't know the back ground of Jay Carney but, he must have been a Lawyer before.  To the President's press secretary you must be able to tell some tall tails.

                      He stretches the truth a lot.  When Mr. Carney was asked why all these Democrat politicians, running for office, were distancing themselves from President Obama, he said this will happen when you have a UN-popular President.

                      Now that was not the bending of the truth I'm speaking of. First the statement UN-popular President is an understatement. I think everybody but, the dog catcher has thrown the President under the bus.

                     Liberals are saying that's what you get for voting for him, then they say what you talking about? I didn't vote for him. No one wants to admit they voted for him.

                    Let, me say this these Democrats that are looking for your vote this November, if they get re-elected,  watch how fast they will pucker up to kiss Obama's hind quarters, after the election.

                   Yeah sure, I'm not with Obama, that was that other guy.  Mr. Carney also said, the President's base has not abandoned him.

                    I can see it now two little old guys sitting, on stools, in the back of Democratic strategy room, with Obama pins on, looking at each other saying is he talking about us?

                   Oh that's right MSNBC is still blocking the news and, is actively promoting him. Or as my man Mark Levin says LSMSNBC

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                                       Star...
.

No comments: