Monday, October 6, 2014

"October 30th and, November 1st Protest"

.



                               It may not reach the ears of Obama, although they are so big I can't imagine anything missing them. I know that was beneath me!

                              I picked  October 30th for the children sick out, to protest the viruses coming into our country.

                             I picked November 1st to wear those little white paper masks that you see at Wal-Mart and, hospitals in protest for the adults.

                    
                            I picked these days to coincide with the November 4th Election. I feel  if these politicians see how many want them to act they might start thinking.

                           I feel like most of you,  hopeless, while I stand by and,watch my country die!  So this is my effort plus I will be wearing my mask ,come November 1st.

                         So are you going to stand by and, watch this or, are you going to do something.  If everybody around the country is seen wearing a protective mask on the same day,     DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE WORRIED?

"Ted Cruz for President"

{The Number is 6,  this is the number of cases and, possible cases of Ebola in America}  2 Doctors in Atlanta,   1 in Dallas that was turned away by the hospital,  1 other Aid worker in Nebraska, then you have the 2 in Washington DC.

                                                         Star...
.

No comments: