Monday, August 25, 2014

"Sci-Fi Channel,Television and, NASA"

.


                       Has anyone noticed that the Sci-fi channel and, other networks have stopped showing the old space action movies and, have instead replaced it with science fiction that doesn't leave the ground.

                        What fills the screens now a days is vampires, witches, and the dark arts. Amazing right.

                        Now if I do what I normally do I fit it with a Liberal agenda. 

                        So if I were to do that, I would say Hollywood is trying to cover up the fact that another one of Obama's blunders was to change our once proud space agency into a Islamic out reach program.

                        Do not remind people of outer space and what might be out there. Instead let China do that.

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                                    Star...
.

No comments: