Monday, August 25, 2014

"If I Were a Dummy"

.

                     Now if I were a dummy,

                   I would not believe that President Obama's speech in Africa had anything to do with the UN-rest in the middle east.

                  I would not contribute the cut back in funds to the military to the Presidents Muslim religious beliefs. 

                 I would not believe that active duty military being given retirement papers while on active duty has anything to do with weakening our country for our enemies.

                I would not believe keeping the border open would not help in aiding terrorists in attacking The United States. This has nothing to do with the Presidents religious beliefs.

                I would not believe that all these actions are meant to bring the United States down to its knees, which will make it easier to allow Muslim Extremist to infiltrate our country. 

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                               Star...
.

No comments: