Thursday, January 7, 2016

"Hilary's Chew Toy"

.


                    Have you watched the Democratic debates?  Sen. Bernie Sanders has bent over backwards to appease Mrs. Clinton.

                    We can call them the non-debate debates. They do not debate on the issues.  The only real debate they have is how they are going to plunge this country deeper in debt.

                    Let's face it the liberal Democratic party has the same attitude as my Dad once had.  Do as I say, not as I do!

                    Just because I do something, it does not mean you can do the same. This is the real reason Hilary is not going to do well in the general debates.

                    As you've noticed in her press contacts she is very ridged when asked embarrassing questions about her past. She can not avoid questions in the debates like she does with the press.

                    If the debate monitors are honest, this will be the first time that Hilary R. Clinton can not escape the question of Bill and, his women!

                    There has not been any questions since the attempted impeachment of her husband. Remember the statement of Billy Bob with "Depends on what your definition of what is, is"

                     The cigar insertion, the statement of  "I did not have sexual intercourse with that woman" (Monica Lewinsky).

                     The main reason is this Mrs. Clinton is a Democratic Liberal and, most of them are arrogant in thinking. They feel that they are right and, those who oppose them, that they should not have to show them that they  are wrong.

                     They need to look down on the little people. It is up to them to push people into what is right for them.  It is them that knows what's good for you not you!

                      This is the main reason they really don't want to debate the issues. The reason why Al Gore did not debate Climate Change.

                      They feel the debate is over on that subject, because they say it is.

"It is better for me when I'm wrong then when I'm right!"

When I am wrong and, am corrected, I have learned something but, if I am always right I haven't learned anything.

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                                Star...
. 

No comments: