Sunday, February 22, 2015

"Sound Choice And, Chartbuster Karaoke"

.


                         If you don't know by now I am a disabled Vet. I live on a fixed income. When I finally received my Social Security, I received some back pay. It was a considerable amount. 

                        Majority of it I used to build myself half of a home. $5,000.00 I used to purchase Karaoke equipment, to supplement my income as I can not work a normal job,due to my disability.

                       Well, when you know people in the business you find out things and, you know the official numbers to call to confirm what is said.  As man has perverted many good things, man perverted this.

                      There were many people stealing these copy righted CD G's (Compact Discs with Graphics) in other words copying the discs. There were even big companies, that had not paid for the rights to sell the songs. 

                     Well, the music industry not knowing whither or, not these major companies such as Chartbuster and, Sound Choice, to name a few, whither or not they were selling more copies of the songs they claim to have.

                     These recording companies took these companies to court. The karaoke companies would win the cases but, it was costing a lot of money.

                     To make a long story short Chartbuster and, Sound Choice karaoke went out of business because of this.  With no notice they left a lot of us holding the bag. Without the music we could not hope to earn our money back.

                     We don't blame these companies but, we would have at least liked to have had a little notice. Now we are stuck with the most expensive home karaoke equipment system around.

                                                               Star...
.

No comments: