Sunday, January 25, 2015

"Dish Network Versus Fox News"

.


                               I don't know about anyone else but, I get my news from Fox News and, CSPAN. These other news broadcast stations, if that is what you want to call them, I wouldn't trust them with the truth, if they told me the moon was turning blue and, I was watching it with my own eyes!

                             I have seen the propaganda news from communist nations and, this is exactly what they look like. No reporting anything bad about the person in power and, no news of problems from other nations.

                            I didn't like my news being taken away by my service provider! That's why I was against this digital deal where you can not receive your information through the air ways.

                          No one can control the air. This Miss-information that dish was broadcasting, that Fox News removed the channel your viewing was BS too.

                         I contacted Dish network to let them know of my dis-satisfaction. I told them that they were in fact in violation of their service contract with me. I told them that if I don't pay you the agreed amount that, we agreed upon you get upset right? Well, you agreed to provide me with a service which included Fox News.

                       Their reply was that, they do not recognize the agreement between their customers and them as a contract. I wonder would they think a judge would recognize the agreement as a contract?

                       I take getting the services and, property I pay for seriously. I know if I do not only do I feel better about it then others will reap the rewards do to my due diligence.

                                                 Star...
.

No comments: