Wednesday, November 12, 2014

"The Un-American American"

.


                                Traditionally American people give of their heart to foreign countries. In the past its been because they care about the people of other nations. We realized that we have the good benefits of our nation and, how its set up.

                                But, recently a disturbing trend has come to light. The performance of good deeds, because it's fashionable or, so others will think good of you.

                               The reason why I bring this up is because of the Nurse in, I believe in Connecticut. It is persons like her that give charitable people a bad name.

                               I guess I should say something nice about her volunteering in the first place but, the problem is, her reaction to the quarantine.

                              I've been asked my doctor and, any medical people I come in contact with, how would they react to the quarantine?

                             My opinion is this; When you go into a so called hot zone of a fatal disease you should expect certain characteristics to be, if not, don't go.

                            Her reaction to the governors mandate of a quarantine was symptomatic of the liberal train of thought. In other words "I place my own needs and wants above the needs and wants of others".

                           She decided that her life was more important then others. 21 days of her life was all they asked of her to keep from a possible spread of Ebola. She chose to place others at risk.

                          One thing that is ignored is the possibility of being a carrier of the disease. 

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                                               Star...

No comments: