Monday, September 8, 2014

"Petsmart"

.


                      Recently I went into a Petsmart store because I wanted to buy a small dog. In the center of the store they had a lady that had a dozen or so dogs to be adopted.

                      I asked her, what do I need to have, to get one of these dogs? She said to adopt one of these dogs you need $150.00 to pay for all of its shots and registration. I then asked are these breed able dogs?

                     She said no she can not sell a dog that has not been fixed. She then said it's actually more healthy for the dogs this way. I asked her if it's more healthy for them then why weren't they born that way.

                     Question: Should I think of Petsmart as a liberal/Progressive PETA organization?  If you want to control the pet population of stray animals then increase the fines for pet owners who allow there dogs to run loose all over the neighborhood.  (Fences) 

                    Having them go through such an operation is a punishment to them. You PETA people are committing a crime against pets because of the owners.

"Ted Cruz for President"

                                                        Star...
.

No comments: